Susan G. Komen 3 Day
For more information visit Michigan 3 day.
A community of dedicated women and men who, each year, pour our hearts and souls into taking on an incredible challenge: a three-day, 60-mile journey. We do it for ourselves, our sisters, mothers, fathers, daughters and friends. Because we can't sit idly by watching while breast cancer still exists in the world. Over the past 16 years, we've raised more than $848 million to save lives, support community programs, and make huge strides in breast cancer research.
Key highlights will include:
- Opening Ceremony
- Walking through Plymouth, Dearborn and more
- Cheering spectators and community support
- Two nights at the Sheraton Detroit Novi
- Scenic views of Rouge River
- Ford Field Park’s covered bridge
- Celebratory Closing Ceremony