Kick-off Breakfast 2020
Registration is closed.
Join about 150 fellow members as we kick-off 2020 for the Chamber with this annual breakfast. At breakfast, we will:
- Present the Chamber’s 2020 Plan of Action
- Distribute Calendars of upcoming Chamber events for the year
- Provide opportunities to volunteer and learn more about our committees
- Network with other members
- Introduce our 2020 Board of Directors
During the 2020’s, the last of the Baby Boomer Generation will be retiring from the workforce. That is one of many changes ahead that we as a community and its businesses will be facing. At this breakfast, we will be addressing our future through the new Young Professionals Group we are starting this upcoming year, as well as continue work on our business-education initiatives to prepare students for the workforce.
Cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to the event, since the Chamber is liable for all meals.